One Of A Kind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steven Hewitt left the band!!!

+8
ekyssia
Katelys
Stefler
MarG
Amethyst
Sabiine
BrokenSoulmate
Cebo19
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Steven Hewitt left the band!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Steven Hewitt left the band!!!

Post by Amethyst Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:38 pm

agina wrote:
due to the reasons they declared , i prefer to believe it though it's kinda artificial and unpersuasive... honestly speaking , drum & bass , and electronic dance kinda music, well sth like Stefan's side project just made me a little bit sick...but it 's his choice and decision after deep thinking, we'll gonna respect and bless.

Yep, I'm mostly indifferent to dance music too. If it were not Stefan who's also a Placebo member, I wouldn't pay attention to his side-project.
Amethyst
Amethyst
Choose your rank
Choose your rank

Female
Number of posts : 1508
Favourite Songs : WYIN, Lady Of The Flowers, Protege Moi, Special K (Acoustic), Miss Moneypenny
Registration date : 2007-01-16

Back to top Go down

Steven Hewitt left the band!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Steven Hewitt left the band!!!

Post by adan Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:00 pm

Song To Say Goodbye - A Tribute To Steve Hewitt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgPEob34S88
Sad video. cry

A Letter To Steve Hewitt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnmOoP-pC40&NR=1
adan
adan
Choose your rank
Choose your rank

Female
Number of posts : 939
Favourite Songs : Special Needs, Every You Every Me, Twenty Years, Soulmates, The Bitter End, Infra-red
Registration date : 2007-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by BrokenSoulmate Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:22 pm

[quote="adan"]Song To Say Goodbye - A Tribute To Steve Hewitt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgPEob34S88
Sad video. cry

I like the beginning when he says he wanted to be a drummer since he was 11 pretty much. As well as the his facial expression in the end of the vid - it really suits.
BrokenSoulmate
BrokenSoulmate
Choose your rank
Choose your rank

Female
Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2007-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by agina Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:15 am

oh my...its really sad...it makes me kinda burst into tears :(

and also remind me of too many things, both good and bad...

it's been too long a period that cant be easily dumped. well i guess i need some tissue now...
agina
agina
O Zahir
O Zahir

Female
Number of posts : 950
Favourite Songs : I know,Lady of the flowers,Scared Of Girls,36 Degrees,The Bitter End,Drink You Pretty,2468
About me : Brian Molko Addict
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ekyssia Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:48 am

BrokenSoulmate wrote:
I like the beginning when he says he wanted to be a drummer since he was 11 pretty much.

at the end of that interview Brian was talking about Smashing Pumpkins and how Billy Corgan wasn't able to keep his family together all the way trough the 90s.. and then he said he would never let that happen to Placebo.. that they would never fall apart.. "Alright Billy.. if you can't do it, we'll do it instead.."
looks like they couldn't do it either..
ekyssia
ekyssia
Passive Aggressive
Passive Aggressive

Female
Number of posts : 395
Favourite Songs : The Bitter End, Days Before You Came, I Know, Bruise Pristine, Ask For Answers, Space Monkey..
Registration date : 2007-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by lepcabo Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:58 am

^ yea, life's such charming stuff
lepcabo
lepcabo
Oscillate Wildly
Oscillate Wildly

Female
Number of posts : 781
Favourite Songs : Days Before You Came, Drink You Pretty, Space Monkey, EYEM...
Registration date : 2007-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by agina Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:09 am

ekyssia wrote:

at the end of that interview Brian was talking about Smashing Pumpkins and how Billy Corgan wasn't able to keep his family together all the way trough the 90s.. and then he said he would never let that happen to Placebo.. that they would never fall apart.. "Alright Billy.. if you can't do it, we'll do it instead.."
looks like they couldn't do it either..

yep, he said they would never do a smashing pumpkins thing...but it was proved that he and billy , they are , to some extent , the same...

according to my memory , the interview was recorded in the early 2006 when MEDS was released, right? well , life's changable and everything's just unpredictable. My instinct told me that there's smth deal with the NEW contract or the MEDS tour...
agina
agina
O Zahir
O Zahir

Female
Favourite Songs : I know,Lady of the flowers,Scared Of Girls,36 Degrees,The Bitter End,Drink You Pretty,2468

Back to top Go down

Post by ekyssia Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:36 am

^no.. I think it was 2004.. it doesn't matter anyway
ekyssia
ekyssia
Passive Aggressive
Passive Aggressive

Female
Number of posts : 395
Favourite Songs : The Bitter End, Days Before You Came, I Know, Bruise Pristine, Ask For Answers, Space Monkey..
Registration date : 2007-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by agina Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:39 am

ekyssia wrote:^no.. I think it was 2004.. it doesn't matter anyway

poor memo >////<
agina
agina
O Zahir
O Zahir

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2