One Of A Kind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colaborations

+2
friend who bleeds
Levy
6 posters

Go down

Colaborations Empty Colaborations

Post by Levy Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:38 pm

Here you can talk about the band member's colaborations,and why not, about future colaborations you would like
Levy
Levy
Choose your rank
Choose your rank

Female
Number of posts : 318
Favourite Songs : Black-Eyed,Meds,Blind,Every Me Every You,...
Registration date : 2006-12-27

Back to top Go down

Colaborations Empty Re: Colaborations

Post by friend who bleeds Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:22 am

i adored all the collaborations i've heard by placebo so far (i haven't listened to them all yet) and i think some of my faves are Je T'Aime... with Asia Argento, Pictures with Timo Maas and The Metric System with Trash Palace.

also i think the last one live rocks the world 8)
friend who bleeds
friend who bleeds
Bulletproof Cupid
Bulletproof Cupid

Female
Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2006-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by lepcabo Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:23 am

I didn't like that much that ''Je t'aime, moi non plus'' thing with Asia Argento, but I'm mad about ''The Metric System'' with Trash Palace and also the Kylie cover - ''I just can't get you out of my head''. V.V. has a good voice on that track so I like Meds too, I like the duet with David Bowie and I like even ''The First Day'' with Timo Mass (smart song - not talking only about the lyrics -)

For the future I would like to see a colaboration with Robbie Williams. 8) Robbie being this great entertainer, having such a satisfing image about himself and his talent. I heard him say that he was born to be an entertainer cause he starts singing even when the refrigerator light turns on :lol:
It would be a great duet(l) between them.

With this occasion, R.W. could give Brian that kiss he was talking about some time ago. ;)

And I'd throw one of the Sugarbabes (do they even exist anymore? :suspect: )there too, just to see/enjoy how both of them would mock her to tears :lol:
Anonymous
lepcabo

Back to top Go down

Post by Levy Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:23 pm

^ lol!

My favourite colaboration is that with Nikola,on Pink Water III,because I love Brian's voice there and the lyrics are also wonderful!!Then again I like the ones with Timo Maas:First Day,Pictures and Like Siamese(which I particularly like)and of course both duets from Meds!!!
I would really want to see a colaboration with Robbie Williams!I think it would be a guaranteed hit,because both would enjoy working together!Or maybe a duet with Marylin Manson? Happy
Levy
Levy
Choose your rank
Choose your rank

Female
Number of posts : 318
Favourite Songs : Black-Eyed,Meds,Blind,Every Me Every You,...
Registration date : 2006-12-27

Back to top Go down

Post by lepcabo Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:45 pm

Levy wrote:My favourite colaboration is that with Nikola,on Pink Water III,because I love Brian's voice there and the lyrics are also wonderful!!

^How could I forget this one? :scratch: Now I'm upset :x

Marliyn Manson? Noo..who knows what influence is going to have onstage over Brian. Maybe he'll convince him doing all sorth of things :lol:. And think about Stefan, he should have the right to concentrate as well :lol:
Anonymous
lepcabo

Back to top Go down

Post by over_end Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:33 pm

First Day with Timo Mass is one of my favorites and i love to dance on this song(i always ask for it at partys 8) )also i like Requieme for a jerk with Faultine and Francoise Hardy at first i didn't like it but now i'm stuck on it ❤ .Pink water 3 is great too ;)
over_end
over_end
Choose your rank
Choose your rank

Female
Number of posts : 430
Favourite Songs : blacheyed,protege moi,jackie,every me&every you
Registration date : 2006-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:16 pm

1.First Day is very popular, here, in Greece!! I liked it before knowing about Placebo. So I was very surprised when I understood that this is Brian's voice.
And the other songs of Timo Maas are very nice. 2.I adore No Other God with Kristeen Young. 3.The wonderful Pink Water with Nicola.....I prefer the II. 4. Je t'aime moi non plus with Asia Argento, is also nice. 5. 2 songs with Alpinestars - Snow Patrol and Carbon Kid. Very good, I like more the last one. 6. Trach Palace & Brian - The Metric System ❤ veeery nice. 7. And don't forget If Only Tonight We Could Sleep with Robert Smith (Cure) ; great voices make this song alive....

Yes, these are a lot. But Brian knows which songs and artists to choose in order to succeed :cheers:
Admin
Admin
Molkita
Molkita

Female
Number of posts : 1419
Favourite Songs : One of a kind, Little Mo, Slackerbitch, Requiem for a jerk
About me : Sophia or Mrs Molko ^_^
Registration date : 2006-12-05

http://www.myspace.com/mrsmolko_ | http://mrsmolko-.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Claw Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:00 pm

I'm really looking forward to the Hotel Persona-Album. wub
They will release their album next year [2007] and it will include some special collaborations as Brian Molko, Alaska and many others.
Sounds good. Happy
Cat Claw
Cat Claw
21st century toy
21st century toy

Female
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2006-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:36 am

Cat Claw wrote:I'm really looking forward to the Hotel Persona-Album. wub
They will release their album next year [2007] and it will include some special collaborations as Brian Molko, Alaska and many others.
OMG! I want to hear it too Colaborations LoveColaborations LoveColaborations Love wub
Amethyst
Amethyst
Choose your rank
Choose your rank

Female
Number of posts : 1508
Favourite Songs : WYIN, Lady Of The Flowers, Protege Moi, Special K (Acoustic), Miss Moneypenny
Registration date : 2007-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum