One Of A Kind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Follow the cops back home

2 posters

Go down

Do you like that video as an official one?

Follow the cops back home I_vote_lcap0%Follow the cops back home I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Follow the cops back home I_vote_lcap100%Follow the cops back home I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 6

Follow the cops back home Empty Follow the cops back home

Post by Admin Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:09 am

As everything has shown, Follow the cops back home is a single which have been released for the US and its video is not official.
Admin
Admin
Molkita
Molkita

Female
Number of posts : 1419
Favourite Songs : One of a kind, Little Mo, Slackerbitch, Requiem for a jerk
About me : Sophia or Mrs Molko ^_^
Registration date : 2006-12-05

http://www.myspace.com/mrsmolko_ | http://mrsmolko-.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Follow the cops back home Empty Re: Follow the cops back home

Post by lepcabo Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:44 am

I personally don't like it because even though it tries to land in the same zone; with the true nature of the human being (not an angel or divine one), but a human and why not sinful one (as the true human nature is), it's a bit too much. The idea seems to be far too used, if we take it from the video's point of view/light. And even though it tries to stay in the same 'medicated' and 'secondary effects' style (remember slow motion), it is not appropiate for a video, because you should cling to a video, not getting nautious and realizing that you could see the whole action in 2-3 seconds.
Bottom line, imo: even though i understand what it should represent, I don't think it's a clever video idea.

P.S.: I always had the feeling that Follow the cops is like a movie soundtrack, at least i got to see the tv and somebody watching :lol:
Anonymous
lepcabo

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:52 pm

I don't like it neither. It not a Placebo style video. Placebo videos are clever, mysterious, have sth else to tell you apart from what you see and these keep you watching with interest. As a result you can't help liking the song behind!
But the FTCBH video, is completely different from all of these. I agree with you lepcabo and I hope that a new video will be released, although I don't think it will....:( Anyway if so, I pray it will be a really good one that will make us say: This is my original favourite band called Placebo...........
Admin
Admin
Molkita
Molkita

Female
Number of posts : 1419
Favourite Songs : One of a kind, Little Mo, Slackerbitch, Requiem for a jerk
About me : Sophia or Mrs Molko ^_^
Registration date : 2006-12-05

http://www.myspace.com/mrsmolko_ | http://mrsmolko-.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by friend who bleeds Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:45 am

i like the video as a scene/part of sth, not to be come out as an official placebo music video itself.
and yes, what lepcabo said, the fact that actually you can see the vid in some secs makes it even worse.
i like the slow motion idea and it fits the song imo but at least they could add scenes, there could be a slow-motioned story or sth.

and the fact that there's too much talking going on abt this video, which we still don't know for sure if it will be out or not, makes me think maybe it's actually the official one.however, if it's out, then it's just ok with me...i've never paid too much attention on their vids.i'll just know ''it's not one of the good placebo vids''.that's all.
friend who bleeds
friend who bleeds
Bulletproof Cupid
Bulletproof Cupid

Female
Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2006-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down