One Of A Kind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Placebo in Bucharest 21.06.2009

+2
Cebo19
funny Valentine
6 posters

Go down

Placebo in Bucharest 21.06.2009 Empty Placebo in Bucharest 21.06.2009

Post by funny Valentine Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:24 pm

i have sun burns, bruises, i am still tired but OH MY GOD it was amazing!!!!! every single sense in me in heightened.

i was there from 11. i was in the front row (thx to cristina :-*), in front of brian, well not exactly in front, because they moved his mic toward the center of the stage dots , but the view was really really good and brian came in front of us lots of time (and you will see at the end of my 'review' that there were we stood was perfect :D)

the playlist i think it was pretty much was the same (and probably not in this order Tongue ):

Kitty Litter
Ashtray Heart
Battle For The Sun
For What It's Worth
Black-Eyed
Follow The Cops Back Home
Every You Every Me
Soulmates
Happy your gone
Julien
The Never-Ending Why
Speak In Tongues
Special Needs
Come Undone
Special K
Meds
Song To Say Goodbye

First encore:
Infra-Red
The Bitter End

Second encore:
Taste In Men

everything sounded soooo good!!!!

brian looked amazing !!! he wore the grey pants, white t-shirt very low cut :D and a vest. i have no words. he smoked twice. sooo hot. got on his knees twice. again hot. he was in a very good mood. after the first 2 songs i think, because we were singing, and screaming our lungs out and applauding, brian said "wow" :D . at one point he signaled that he wanted a cigarette so 2 packs of cigarettes were thrown on stage, and some time after a bra. he seemed amused by this. there were 2 times that i saw some lovely smiles between stef and brian. they all seemed to enjoy the concert.

it was soooo good. it exceeded my expectations and it was worth waiting from 11 in the morning.

i have no pics cause i did not take my camera and my phone takes crappy pics. but after the concert they came to sign autographs. stef and steve first. stef said that we were amazing :D. brian also came afterward. cristina got for her and myself autographs from stef and brian on our tickets :D . but i didn't get too see brian, with him being tiny, i am also small and all the people there. so i decided to try and get an autograph myself, just to see him. i finally manage to get between some girls and i started " my hand, please sign my hand, please, my hand, sign my hand ' and so on. and he was taking every ticket that surrounded me. (btw i find he looks amazing up close) . i thought 'fuck, he's not gonna sign!'. the he looked up, he took my hand and while signing he said "you in the front, i saw you'" blink blink blink he moved to another person and i was dumbstruck lol! wub wub wub

Placebo in Bucharest 21.06.2009 1fd694e3

Placebo in Bucharest 21.06.2009 5fe5be7d
funny Valentine
funny Valentine
molkoholic - a cliché , but my muse has left me..

Female
Number of posts : 1358
Favourite Songs : Space monkey, My sweet prince, Protege moi, Follow the cops, Blind...
Registration date : 2007-01-14

Back to top Go down

Placebo in Bucharest 21.06.2009 Empty Re: Placebo in Bucharest 21.06.2009

Post by Cebo19 Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:26 pm

Oh wow! How lucky you are that he remembered you!!! thumbsup
Cebo19
Cebo19
Is it just paranoia?
Is it just paranoia?

Female
Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by adan Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:10 pm

Thank you for this great review! grin

I can't believe he remembered you! w00t
adan
adan
Choose your rank
Choose your rank

Female
Number of posts : 939
Favourite Songs : Special Needs, Every You Every Me, Twenty Years, Soulmates, The Bitter End, Infra-red
Registration date : 2007-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsverlaine Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:55 am

Brilliant review, so nice he remembered you >
mrsverlaine
mrsverlaine
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind

Female
Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:44 am

Ha-ha, thanks for the review, Andreea! kiss
Amethyst
Amethyst
Choose your rank
Choose your rank

Female
Number of posts : 1508
Favourite Songs : WYIN, Lady Of The Flowers, Protege Moi, Special K (Acoustic), Miss Moneypenny
Registration date : 2007-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ekyssia Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:46 am

omg im sooo jealous on your autographs!! .. I went there with my parents and they were waiting for me outside, sort of in a hurry because it was already late.. I had no idea they gave autographs.. damn. maybe next time. too bad it hasn't crossed my mind to ask you to meet there :( anywayz .. on topic: the concert rocked! a few things andreea didn't mention.. Bri said that we were one of the few countries where they were allowed to smoke on stage.. he said that we were an 'absolutely fucking amazing audience'.. :D (cause everyone was screaming their lungs out and jumping). oh.. and also when they introduced the band, Stef called Bri his drama queen, and Brian introduced Stef as his 'partner in crime for 15 years'
all in all, I hope they'll be back soon! next time I'll get my hands on that autograph :D

aa.. andreea.. nu stiu daca m-ai vazut. sunt singura tampita care a gresit intrarea.. am ajuns pe la ora 5.. si intrasem direct in spatiul ala mare si gol unde se intra la concert.. a venit unul din paznici dupa mine.. si apoi am iesit prin balonul ala mare si rosu unde erau adunati toti si se holbau de parca as fi scapat de la spitalu 9 Happy) ..:D am ramas un pic socata ca nu erau mai mult de 50 de persoane la ora aia.. dar pana la urma s-au strans ;)) chiar imi pare rau ca nu m-am gandit sa iti zic sa ne intalnim. off.
ekyssia
ekyssia
Passive Aggressive
Passive Aggressive

Female
Number of posts : 395
Favourite Songs : The Bitter End, Days Before You Came, I Know, Bruise Pristine, Ask For Answers, Space Monkey..
Registration date : 2007-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by funny Valentine Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:14 pm

grin yes, i still can't actually believe it. blush wub

^ nu stiu daca te-am vazut. pe la ora 5 deja incepeam sa imi pierd rabdarea, fiind acolo de la 11.... tu m-ai vazut? la ora aia intr-adevar era inca putin lume, f ciudat (!), dar se bagau in fata, si de aceea era lumea adunata in fata. noi sa ne aparam pozitiile, iar ei sa se bage :P.
funny Valentine
funny Valentine

Female
Number of posts : 1358
Favourite Songs : Space monkey, My sweet prince, Protege moi, Follow the cops, Blind...
Registration date : 2007-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ekyssia Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:43 pm

nici eu nu stiu daca te-am vazut .. :D stiu ca ultima data cand am intrat pe aici pe forum aveai parul destul de scurt.. Happy) oricum, peste inca aprox 2 ani sigur ne vedem b-)
ekyssia
ekyssia
Passive Aggressive
Passive Aggressive

Female
Number of posts : 395
Favourite Songs : The Bitter End, Days Before You Came, I Know, Bruise Pristine, Ask For Answers, Space Monkey..
Registration date : 2007-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down